shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Tonight! Speed Scrap w/ geniaBeana Friday 2/26 9 PM EST

Here's mine...

Thanks again, it was fun!

I'm not sure if I'm entirely happy with this one right now. I might tweak it later. Here is my layout:

3. Here's mine:

I had fun tonight. Thanks for hosting Val.
    Crystal in PA

All your layouts are so much fun to look at! Just awesome how many different looks we came up with using the same directions. I love speed scrapping! I think it's my new addition LOL

Thank you so much for hosting this one!

Well, I had a terrible time with this--during a final save, Photoshop crashed and took the file with it. I had to totally reconstruct it, including the extraction (aarrghhhh!) while making and eating dinner. Finally finished, hope it's ok to be so late. Thanks for the instructions, Val. Got everything in, but did add the background extraction extra.

dona, your layout is stunning! Sorry your program crashed. I've been there!! Hate it when that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Well, I had a terrible time with this--during a final save, Photoshop crashed and took the file with it. I had to totally reconstruct it, including the extraction (aarrghhhh!) while making and eating dinner. Finally finished, hope it's ok to be so late. Thanks for the instructions, Val. Got everything in, but did add the background extraction extra.
    Love your layout! Sorry your computer crashed, it's the pits when it happens. But your layout turned ouyt beautiful! You did a wonderful job reconstructing it.

Ohio - but ready to move to the desert or the Caribbean.
    I know I am late in posting, but I couldn't work on this until today. BUT, I did participate in the SS in spirit. Helped make my work night go by a little faster. It was fun too!

Thanks for hosting! Can't wait to do another one.

Nancy

9. I see I missed this one, too. You know, moving from one house to another and having to get your stuff together to do taxes can really get in the way of a person's fun....

But I used the directions for my own personal speed scrap to take away the blahs and I love the result!! :)