shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight! Speed Scrap w/ geniaBeana Friday 2/26 9 PM EST

Qustions about the 5-7 elements, is it o.k. to use more? Not sure what you meant when you said repeat if nessecary

2. 5- 7 unique elements. However you can repeat those 5-7 elements as many times as you want.
    Snag me ---->

I would think it would be fine to have more...

Quote Originally Posted by angel85qcca View Post
    Does anyone know if there is there something like speed scraps in the non-digital scrapbooking world?
    There might be somewhere, like at a convention . . .

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Quote Originally Posted by geniaBeana View Post
    5- 7 unique elements. However you can repeat those 5-7 elements as many times as you want.
    Thank you :)

6. 6. Add a small scatter. tiny beads or individual peices of glitter, sequins, etc.
    Snag me ---->

Dinner's ready, I'll have to finish later.

Thanks Val, I'm liking my page so far.

6. Add a small scatter. tiny beads or individual peices of glitter, sequins, etc.
    I think you're reading my mind

6. Add a small scatter. tiny beads or individual peices of glitter, sequins, etc.
    This is the hardest for me. I am so not a sequins or spatter girl :( But I'll do it, just foryou :)

try it you'll like it Heike! try resizing it really small--or different sizes, and maybe you'll like it--or tuck it behind the photos and let it pop out a little.