shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you do in your free time?

1. What do you do in your free time?

Hi!

What do you do in your free time?

In my free time, I play video games, play sports, watch movies and listen music. Some times I go for shopping.

2. Ehmmm free time. I think I know the concept. I think I had some of that a few years back...
    But seriously, I love photography, cooking, I love going to the gym (though it has been a few weeks back ) and of course I love digiscrapping.

My Blog: Randje's World

"You live and learn. At any rate, you live"
    Douglas Adams

I dont have any ! i am on the pc 24 X7 will thats what it seems like. I have time for cleaning, some cooking ,playing cards once a week. I dont get any time for my knitting.....Once a month we take turns with our neighbours so we went for a BBQ. But as long as i am happy, Children and grandchildren all grown up

Free time... ?? What in the world is that?!

.... (where is that smiley where the eyes go big and then she falls backwards?! - I need that one)

What's free time??! Is that the time when I take one of the kids to soccer/basketball/dance practice? Or when I have to do laundry/dishes/clean the bathroom? I guess my "free" time is usually spent reading or playing with the kids. About once a week I might get to play a game on the computer or watch a little TV. Luckily, my job is not so busy so I can do my scrapping at work or else you'd never hear from me, LOL!!

I am a computer junkie and I love to cook.

Well, I try very hard to leave my work at school but sometimes it just follows along!!! So when I do have some time, I like to shop and digi-scrap. That really takes up most of my free time because it helps me relax.

Ohio - but ready to move to the desert or the Caribbean.
    Like the others say... Free Time????

Between work and all the OT I do... (right now I am on 10 days in a row and have 15 shifts in there) there is little "me time".

When I do have free time, it is spent cleaning the house, cooking, grocery shopping, laundry, etc....

IF there is any time after that, a long hot soak in the bubble bath, than digiscrapping, photography, baking, hiking and traveling.

I can't wait for retirement!
    Nancy

9. you mean besides scrapbooking of course? Sorry, nancy, retirement doesn't get any less busy I'm afraid. I like all kinds of word puzzles when I have free time.

10. I spend a lot of time on my pc then I am an avid reader. Do a lot of photography, love shopping and of course my fur babies. I used to do a lot of cross stitch but that seems to have fallen a bit by the way side at the moment..............must get back to it. I am half way through one which will eventually be a set of 4.