shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap with Hollyann, Sunday 2/21 @ 9am EST

Thanks for the word art and instructions, Holly! I wasn't sure if I'd be able to be here ... but I am! YAY!

2. Ok, found my picture, downloaded the wordart, I can't wait

3. Just a question, should I already decide which kit to use??? I have never done a speedscrap

15 minutes :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by Randje View Post
    Just a question, should I already decide which kit to use??? I have never done a speedscrap

Sure! With letting you know we are working with one pic that will help you find the kit you want to use :)

I'm gonna give you 7 steps over the course of an hour (1 every 10 minutes) and you'll have an additional hour to complete your layout.

6. Ok thanks!

grabbing one last cup of coffee then I'll be back. My computer says 7:55 am!

Not sure we'll have that many in here today so you all might just have an excellent chance at being the random winner of $5 to spend on my designs!

5 minutes...

Good Moooorrrrrrnnnnniiiiinnnnnggggg, Everyone!

YAAAY!! Oh sorry, what I meant was that there won't be too many here!!!