shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Jenn 02/18/10 @ 9pm EST

1. Aw, friends....the gallery is beautiful, and I've had so much fun playing with you all! Thank you for all the sweet and kind sentiments....I'm really going to miss this part of things, but I'll enjoy scrambling in the trenches with you all next time :) Thanks for all the love and support....you've become some wonderful friends....I have to go now before there's a flood.....

I'm sending out posting bonuses.......

2. Congrats to Poster #76 (Anna) for winning the Gift Certificate! I'm sending you a PM :)

What a fun way to scrap! Looked first through all the layouts and got so emotional! You all have done such a beautiful job creating your layouts! Than I went on to read through this threat to see what wa going on LOL Awesome challenges! Love how they are being presented. Hope I'll be able to join something like this sometime in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    Congrats to Poster #76 (Anna) for winning the Gift Certificate! I'm sending you a PM :)
    Congratulations Anna! Happy Shopping!!!!!

I just finally got around to this forum and to much to my surprise.....YAAY!!!!! Thanks Jenn!!

6. Quote Originally Posted by cascrappinggirl View Post
    What a fun way to scrap! Looked first through all the layouts and got so emotional! You all have done such a beautiful job creating your layouts! Than I went on to read through this threat to see what wa going on LOL Awesome challenges! Love how they are being presented. Hope I'll be able to join something like this sometime in the future.
    Why don't you give it a try! We've got a Speed Scrap with Holly scheduled for Sunday morning, and one with Val (geniaBeana) scheduled for next week (Friday I think...). There's nothing like jumping in with both feet!

Congrats Anna! Happy shopping!

8. I had such a wonderful time and all the LOs turned out so nice!! Great job everyone!! I was wondering....is anyone else having problems with media fire??
    I can't seem to even get into their site.
    OH and Jenn, I hope you are not floating away some where!!!! You said something about a FLOOD?!?!?!

9. Silly me.........i just realized that you were getting all emotional and stuff Jenn..........awwwwwwwwwww..........hugz

Congrats Anna. Happy shopping