shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Jenn 02/18/10 @ 9pm EST

Okay I just got totally lost in my photo :-(

My Blog || My Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    For each layer you can choose to overlay, multiply, use hard light, etc. Should be available on the layers list.
    Thanks Dona!! I know where this is and I've never used it to blend!! OK, now the flowers. Only 2-5 or 2-5 different ones but can use multiple times?

3. Quote Originally Posted by Surfs Up View Post
    do we have to blend the 2nd pic in the background or can we blen it in the first pic?
    This is one of those times, when I'm going to have to say.......

Whip out your Creative License and make the call! I'll be excited to see what you decide!

Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    It is driving me insane. Some days are good some are not and I never know when it is his sense of humor or when it is just confusion. I am so overwhelmed.
    Katie, check out the support group available through the Alzheimer's Association in your town. Maybe other places have them as well. You can't do this alone!

5. Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    Thanks Dona!! I know where this is and I've never used it to blend!! OK, now the flowers. Only 2-5 or 2-5 different ones but can use multiple times?
    Yes...either way you like :)

Maggie - I remembered the name of that dreaded photo application - Picasa - I have another more colourful name for it which really doesn't qualify as an acceptable embellishment....

7. Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    It is driving me insane. Some days are good some are not and I never know when it is his sense of humor or when it is just confusion. I am so overwhelmed.
    So sorry, Katie....I don't know if he has medicare, but my understanding is that they pay for home hospice care....even just for a few hours so caregivers can have a break.....
    Hugs and best wishes...

8. 1. One photo, with some kind of treatment. You'll be given an instruction for journaling later on, but just so you know, this can be about goodbye's, or the end of an era, or a new beginning, a door closing and a window opening....you catch my drift?
    2. Pick 1 paper, try and stay pretty basic with this step (I'd stear clear of brights or bold patterns).
    3. A second photo, but this one will be blended into the background. if you don't have a second photo, find an element (tag, flower, tree, etc) to blend into the background
    4. 2-5 flowers or natural elements
    5. 1 curled/curly ribbon placed behind, over, around etc your first photo

I'm having my *Creative License* laminated and carrying it around with me at all times.... NOT transferable ..

10. Katie-- get connected with your local Area Agency on Aging. There are so many services available. He may be eligible for a bunch of things that will make it much easier for you to keep him in your home, maintain his quality of life, and give you the support and assistance you need to not burn out.
    Crystal in PA