shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Jan 14 2010 SPEED SCRAP

1. Boy am i out of practice! Can't even chat and scrap at the same time! :)

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=74155

darn it! i missed it! i kept reminding myself but had it in mountain standard time :( next time...

ayayay...I think I'm..... late! (lol) :-( the layouts are fantastic!!!..Haven't joined speedscrap before...hope I can try next time :-)
    Ayenn

Thanks for the speed scrap Jen, I had to do restart my lo 3 times but I
    was finally able to save it.I used lyrics from the song"Thank You For Loving Me"
    by Bon Jovi. I hope the frames I used are okay.

[IMG]Thank You For Loving Me[/IMG]
    Chris

Here is the link for my layout! What fun this was! Thank you so much!! http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=74161
    Last edited by donakat; 01-15-2010 at 08:49 AM.

It is the morning after and just looked again at everyone's wonderful pages. So much talent on display. Seems I liked everyone's layout but my own, but know that with what I learned from you all this time will make next time better. Thanks to one and all and especially Jenn for guiding us along.
    JUDY

7. Posting bonuses have been sent out, and a big congrats to poster #121 (tbcarter2002) who was chosen by the custom random number generator to win the $5.00 Gift Certificate!

Terri, you've got mail!

Thanks so much for coming everyone! Hope to see you again next time!

Wow, that is such a cool posting bonus Jenn....fabulous kit. Thanks for the GC too. I'll have to see if you have something in your store that I don't have yet.

Thanks heaps for the posting bonus!! Love the colours!

Great PB, Jenn. Congrats Terri!