shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Orlando, FL event-Princeton House Benefit

Orlando, FL event-Princeton House Benefit

Hi all, we will be a vendor at an event all day, Saturday, January 30th in Orlando, Florida at the Princeton House Charter School to raise funds for their school which teaches Autistic children. Debra's and my niece has autism and attends this wonderful school. What a difference this school has made for her!

http://princeton-house.org/

We are still finalizing our plans for the make and take and will provide more details shortly. The event will have an audience of both paper and digital scrapbookers.

If you live in the area and can attend, it would be great to meet you!!

Here's more information:
    http://www.facebook.com/event.php?ei...566803&index=1
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

What a great thing you are doing! Hats off to you!

How neat that you're doing this for such a great cause. Hope it brings in lots, and have fun!

Oh crap .. not going to Orlando until Feb. That would of been a great time to meet everyone !

Wow, it's great that you are planning to help with this event. I wish I was going to be in that area but alas, it's not to be. I hope you all raise lots of money for the school.

How awesome. Sure wish I could be there to meet you all. Good luck, and hope you raise lots and lots of money.

I am very far away from there :) so its a no go for me. I would be happy to contribute coupons requested in the other thread ... how many and what do people usually give?

Good luck iwould love to go :too Far