shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Anyone use Firefox?

Anyone use Firefox?

If you use Firefox as a web browser and you haven't visited our Home page itself where you hear the music, etc.......CAN YOU DO ME A BIG FAVOR and try it out? Does it work for ya? Programming for all these dang different browsers and versions makes my life a hair-pulling event!

Thanks so much!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

No music or text for the matter. All I see is the scroll but no roll out either.

Please tell me what version of Firefox you are using and also go to control panel>add/remove software and tell me what version of the Macromedia Flash Player is installed, if any. Thanks!

Which browser ya want??

I got IE, Firefox (v1.5) and Opera ; ))), use Firefox usually unless a site it soooo tuned to IE it won't work right. I've not had a problem with graphics or music, or anything else for that matter from this site.

I've got to find a link...it allows web designers to "view" work in progress on any browser they choose. give me a sec...

sorry, can't seem to find it...I'll keep looking this weekend and post if I find it.
    Last edited by strawbry_wine; 09-30-2006 at 03:00 PM.
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

Thanks Liz...

V 1.5.0.7

I had no flash player so I downloaded adobe active x 9 and tada it is all there and with music :)

Geez Rebecca.... *slaps you upside the head*

LOL, glad you can hear the music now and see the funky scroll
    Phoenix aka Melissa - SAHM of Shania (13) and Jordan (10)

I've always used Firefox and never had a problem. Looks good to me!