shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Layout Info/Credits

i saw that & wondered if that was going to be as close as i could get to the "note" section. thanks for that!

It is as close as I could find. I just used it on a CT layout, and it worked OK, I put the fonts I used in the comment section, that was a great help as I never remember what fonts I used when I go to post the lo.

Quote Originally Posted by britaneejean View Post
    i saw that & wondered if that was going to be as close as i could get to the "note" section. thanks for that!

Thanks Tricia , i have Cs4 , Lucky lone has 2 I.T. stepsons to give her plenty of advise!

Also if you want you can D|click on the layer and type in the name of the designer, ribbons things you used in your layout
    ,im trying to do that when i remember LOL!
    Last edited by landofoz; 05-04-2010 at 06:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by landofoz View Post
    Thanks Tricia , i have Cs4 , Lucky lone has 2 I.T. stepsons to give her plenty of advise!
    Yeah.. just wish they knew something about Photoshop!! LOL They are great with hardward issues though.

For all you PSE users....

Anything you put into the File Info section;
    after you save your PSD & Flattened JPG, you can then bring up the Properties Box and find your info under the Subject box.

I am finding I am using this all the time now. Then you can just copy that info and paste it when adding your layouts to the galleries.

6. Wink

This is an awesome tip! I had made up a page with instructions on this, also. The only difference in mine is that I thought it started with CS5.

It's a wee bit different, but, perhaps it will help, anyway.

Thank you!

Su