I learned the hard way to save as I go.
Dancing puts a smile in your feet.
And here we have the last step - then you have 1 hour (about) to finish your layout.
Please upload in the Speed Scrap gallery - and remember to leave a little bit love to each other!!
1. Choose 3 papers – at least one blue
2. Use one as background and one as a “stripe” on the left side.
3. Place your 2 (or more photos) down to the left.
Slightly overlapping each other and slightly rotated.
4. Take a frame (if you have one in blue-use it or colorize one if you have time)
Use the frame on the second photo (not the upper one)
5. From the third paper – cut out a circle and put it under the photos.
6. Use 4 (or more) elements – at least 2 of them in blue
7. Find a nice alpha or write the title in big bold letters.
Good so far looking for font now or alpha.
I will post the prize - in blue - when I see the layouts in the gallery.
Mr. Random will pick a number and one of you will win $5 to my store.
I loved to chat with you and will be checking the gallery!!!!
Here is the place to post the LO
Speed Scrap gallery
Last edited by okekeca; 01-02-2010 at 01:13 PM. Reason: added the gallery link