shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: speed Scrap tonight 9:30 EST

Can I join in?

2. Yes, please do
    Snag me ---->

Eating frosted cookies sounds good to me too, lol.

Got my pic and papers.

Hi Amanda - Great to see you here. We have missed you around here.

Thanks so much, Cathy! I have been crazy busy. My husband and I are the new music ministers at a wonderful church in Fairview Heights, IL and the transition period has been a whirlwind. Christmas for a church musician is like tax season for an accountant.

I'm caught up - pics and papers!

How wonderful for you. This definitely is a busy time of the year for you. Are you doing a special Christmas Eve service? We will be at our DD's in Belleville for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. She has 6 foster kids this year, so what fun we are going to have.

Quote Originally Posted by amandamoo View Post
    Thanks so much, Cathy! I have been crazy busy. My husband and I are the new music ministers at a wonderful church in Fairview Heights, IL and the transition period has been a whirlwind. Christmas for a church musician is like tax season for an accountant.

8. Step 3.

use a few of your selected papers to create some layered mats beneath the photo.
    Snag me ---->

9. I can only imagine how crazy busy it is this time a year for a church musician.
    Snag me ---->

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    How wonderful for you. This definitely is a busy time of the year for you. Are you doing a special Christmas Eve service? We will be at our DD's in Belleville for Christmas Eve & Christmas Day. She has 6 foster kids this year, so what fun we are going to have.
    Yes! Actually we have 2 on Wednesday (10:30 am and 7:00 pm) and 2 on Thursday (5:00 (family/kid focus) and 9:00 (candlelight)). It's at Grace Church on Hwy 159, if you guys want to drop by. It sounds like you'll be having a fantastic time!