shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beginner Gift Pack *Brand New & Great Gift*

Beginner Gift Pack *Brand New & Great Gift*

Holly and I have come together to bring you all a brand new product!

It's the perfect gift for all of your friends and family who always wanted to know, "how do you do that?"

Introducing the GDS Beginner Gift Pack!

Our Beginner Gift Pack contains everything needed for the beginner Digital Scrapbooker to get up and running easily in this wonderful hobby of capturing your family keepsakes!

Beginner Gift Pack Includes:

"Getting Started in Digital Scrapbooking" cd (Includes link to download your own trial version of Adobe's Photoshop Elements).
    (1) GDS Beginner Photoshop Elements goDigital Class
    (1) GDS Printing Service to print your first 12 x 12 layout
    (1) Product Supply cd loaded with everything you need to scrap layout upon layout to include:
    8 Page Kits, 6 WordArt Packs, 2 Template Sets, 2 Alphas, 9 Quickpages and 1 Brag Book.
    30% off Coupons good for Debra Anderson and Holly Ann Designs entire GDS Store.
    Great for yourself or as a wonderful gift!

Total Retail Value Over $120!

Now ... that's a cool idea! I wish somethin' like that had been around when I started out back in April! I need to check my list for someone to snare into digiscrap world!!!!!

3. This rocks! I'd have totally bought this, too!

I would have bought this too, what a fantastic idea this is! And such a wonderful value!

Great idea you guys came up with! This would be great for a gift, or just for a "starter" set. Kudos on thinking this one up!

This is a great idea!

What a fantastic idea. What a great gift this will make for anyone wanting to get started.

What a great idea, and such an amazing deal!

That is a great idea! Amazing deals with the pack! I've been trying to get my sister into digi scrapping and this is the perfect gift for her!

Debra / Holly ...

I think that this is such a GREAT idea ... and truly, it would have helped me so much when I first started out back in April! I have a couple of folks that I'm nudging towards the digiscrap world, but they are clinging to their scissors and glue with a death grip ... I'm hoping your bundle with provide an opportunity for them to delve in without a huge investment.

So, I featured it on my blog today! Let's cross our fingers and hope they take the bait!