shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Lesson 3b questions

Lesson 3b questions

Post any questions you might have about lesson 3b here and I will reply with an answer. I generally check questions several times a day. If you notice a delay in getting your question answered, I am probably pondering the best answer for you and will post as soon as possible. I am not online on Sundays so I answer any Sunday questions on Monday. :)
    Last edited by Andrea; 12-02-2009 at 08:10 PM.

Hello, I have gotten stuck on number 6 of this homework assignment, I have my shape filled, with the stroke around it, and the text. Where it says to stoke the shape path with the burn tool is where I got confused. My burn tool is not available when I try to select it. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

After you put the words on the shape, you need to rasterize the shape. You can only stroke a raster shape. Right click on the shape in the layers panel and choose rasterize. Then, you should see the burn tool when you try to stroke through the paths panel after that. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Asyah View Post
    Hello, I have gotten stuck on number 6 of this homework assignment, I have my shape filled, with the stroke around it, and the text. Where it says to stoke the shape path with the burn tool is where I got confused. My burn tool is not available when I try to select it. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

I finally got it to burn, I think :)