shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Big Big Wonderful News!!

Big Big Wonderful News!!

Hi Everyone & Happy December!

Please join me in welcoming

Carola aka okekeca Aka FWTS

to our GDS Designs Team!

You may already know Carola as she has been a wonderful GDS Member since December, 2006! Carola is a current member of our GDS Moderator Team and is also a beloved Supreme Team Alumni Member! I think you'll find her designs quite beautiful and Carola will be a wonderful addition to our Design team!

Here's a little bio from her in her own words:

"Hi! I am Carola aka okekeca and have been scrapping digitally for about 3 years.
    I am soon 54 years and blessed with an adorable granddaughter named Ina.
    My 3 kids have left the "nest" so I can spend all my free time at the computer.
    I love to dance and have been belly dancing for many years but had to quit cause of my health.
    I live near Santa - in Finland and my first cyber home was @ GDS. Have been here since December 2006.
    I love all kind of challenges and tried for Supreme Team 3 times. Finally succeeded and LOVED it.
    Helen's technique challenges made me try designing and as a CT member for Dani I got to make word art matching her kits. Now I am trying my wings at kits as well under my design name FWTS.
    "

Here's a little sample of what's already up in Carola's Store & On Intro Special 30% Off!

We are so excited to have Carola joining us!
    Please join me in sending out a warm welcome!

Lovely kits and your wordart is fantastic!

Welcome!

Exciting News! Congratulations!

Congratulations, Carola! So excited for you!!!

oh, Carola, that really is fantastic news!!!! Love the new products - can't wait to work with your creations :)

Congratulations, Carola!!
    I have always admired your pages & from what I can see so far, your designing skills are just as good! Those kits are really adorable!

Congrats Carola, and welcome to the GDS design team. Lovely kits and great word art. Can't wait to use some of them.

8. So wonderful to have you join us as a designer! Best of luck to you!

How funny!!! I thought you were already a designer at GDS. I have a few things from you in my stash. Welcome, officially, to the team of fantabulous designers.

Congratulations Carola! I'm sure you will be a welcome addition to the design team at GDS. I love that stitched alpha in the Thankful Thoughts kit. Great colors too.