shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making myself known...

1. Making myself known...

She doesn't know it yet... but I found my way over here from Andrea Gold :) She always leaves me such wonderful comments on my blog that I had to check her out (ok.. hope I don't sound like a stalker - eeeks!) and ended up here! Looks like an awesome digi site and can't wait to navigate around it a bit more and hopefully make some new friends while I'm at it :)

I'm Shandy and I'm a SAHM with 4 boys. August is 10, Seth is soon to be 9 (in 2 months), Benjamin is 5 and my little guy, Nathan is 6 months. My dh is active duty military and we live in Idaho. I'm fairly new to the whole digi scene - did my first LO last October and haven't touched paper since! I also started designing (under the name SVdesigns - primarily from my blog -- which BTW has lots of freebies that are still active if anyone's interested :) ) in February and am just having a blast learning all sorts of new tricks and techniques...
    guess that's about it!
    -Shandy
    My Blog

It's nice to meet you! look around, there are plenty of challenges to motivate you and tons of great LO's in the gallery to inspire you. If you have any questions or need any help, ask away - there are so many friendly helpful people here, that someone is sure to answer pretty quickly!

Hi Shandy!
    I've been to your blog a few times.
    You are going to love it here!

Hi and welcome Shandy!

I'm so glad you came to GDS! How exciting! I'm a regular reader of your blog and I seriously love your design style! I can't believe that you have only been digi scrapping since October. You have a gift, girl! I hope you feel welcome here!

Hi Shandy and Welcome to GDS! It's great that you found us through Andrea... we so Love her!! Looking forward to checking out your blog and getting to know you better!

Hi and welcome to gds - am sure you will love it here - everyone is very friendly and helpful! Looking forward to getting to know you :)

8. wow! you guys sure are a friendly bunch! thanks for the warm welcome...

off to find some fun things to read about here :)
    -Shandy
    My Blog

Smile

Hello and welcome Shandy. I know you will like it here. Now, I must go look at your blog.

10. Glad you came Shandy!!!!! Have been to your blog many times (I'm one of those anonymous commenters). Love your papers!