shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nov 28th Speed Scrap w/ Jenn

1. Nov 28th Speed Scrap w/ Jenn

Whew....a speed scrap. Anyone else having withdrawals??? LOL

But wow, that's 8 AM my time. Guess I have to set my alarm to get up, lol.

Wow - that will be 6am our time on the west coast!!! Not sure I can get my brain to work that fast that early in the morning.

I am definitely having speed scrap withdrawls, but 6 am is way too early for me.

wooohooooo! A speed scrap that is in my time zone!!!

My girls actually have dance exams that day, but am hoping that they will be in the morning so that I can make the speed scrap :)

I'll try Jenn, but I'll have company all weekend; don't know if I can disappear for a couple hours or not. Maybe they will sleep late.

7. I know it's a weird time (7 AM my time :) but it's the only time I could work it in!
    Hope you can make it, but if not we'll miss you!

YAY! I'm gonna do my best to be there! Come on, Teri! You can do it!!!!!

Maybe if I stay up late on Friday.... We'll see. I sure am missing the speed scraps lately.

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Maybe if I stay up late on Friday.... We'll see. I sure am missing the speed scraps lately.
    That's my plan. I do usually stay up all night and then sleep from 7 to 2 while the kid is in school. So I'm hoping having to be awake all day Thursday won't mess my sleep schedule up for the early Saturday scrap.