shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prayers!

Prayers!

Hi All,

I haven't been as active the past couple of weeks, because I am going through some health issues. Scheduled doctor's appointments for today and tomorrow have had me preoccupied to the point that I have had difficulty concentrating on scrapping. I've done some ... but, each layout has been a struggle. I'm so sorry that I haven't been out in the gallery commenting on layouts by other folks ... I did a quick glance through this morning and there are some wonderful pages out there! So inspiring!

Please pray that my health issues will be resolved soon! I'd cherish knowing that I'm being lifted by others! I have full faith in my Heavenly Father ... and, I know I can do all things through Him! Sometimes, the answer to our prayers is not exactly what we want ... but His plan is far better than anything I could dream up! I am faithful about that ... my prayer is for courage when the waves of fear are washing over me ... and that He would be glorified in all things.

I miss you guys!!!

Lisa

Lisa, you'll be in my prayers and in my thoughts. Just stay strong!

Hi Lisa,

I'm so sorry you're having to go through this difficulty. You are in my prayers and thoughts also.

Hugs!

Lisa, you are already in my thoughts, you'll be in my prayers too.
    Rosie

5. Hugs, Lisa! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

Hugs and prayers going your way.

Lisa, you are in my thoughts and prayers too.

Lisa - sorry to hear you're having health issues. Just keep holding onto HIS hand - He'll get you thru this. Will be praying that He'll fill you so full of HIS peace that there will be no room for anxiety and that all of the tests will show nothing serious.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

We'll all be thinking good thoughts for you, Lisa, and hoping it all goes well for you, whatever the results. I'm sure your family is a comfort to you during this difficult time, too.