shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Say Hello to Prelestnayp Designs!

Say Hello to Prelestnayp Designs!

How are you doing keeping up? Ready to meet another New GDS Design Team Member? Isn't this exciting!

Please join me in welcoming

Irina aka PrelestnayaP Design

to our GDS Designs Team!

We are so excited to have Irina joining us!

Here's a little bio from her in her own words:

My name is Irina (designer name is PrelestnayaP). I live in Russia (I was born in Nizhny Novgorod). I'm married since July 2005. I have different interests. Iím fond of reading and sewing, but now digital scrapbooking is my favorite hobby. I love to create pages from wonderful kits... Also I like to design different digital kits. I started to design this summer (2009 year). I'm so happy to be a part of GDS Designer Team!"

Here's a little peek at PrelestnayaP's Store here at GDS:

Let's all give a Big Welcome to Irina, to the GDS Design Team!

Welcome to gds!!! Have just had a peak at our store - can't wait to work with your designs :)

Hello and welcome to the GDS community and design team. I have always loved your beautiful lo's we see in the gallery and now what a great opportunity to work with your designs.

Welcome to GDS. You will really like it here.

Welcome, looking forward to more of your designs in the store. Glad you've brought them here!

Welcome Irina!! I haven't browsed your store yet, but I'm on way there now and as I know all the designers are just AWESOME at GDS.. I will not be disappointed!! I think I'm going to have a huge wish list soon!!

Hello Irina and welcome to GDS.

HI! Welcome to GDS!

9. Welcome to GDS!!

10. Welcome! WOW! What beautiful kits! Glad you joined us!