shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Chanin on Friday, Oct. 30 @ 9pm EST

Everyone ready for the SS tonight??? Hope to see you here!!

I sure hope to be there! We've had some pretty bad storms here and the power is out all over town here where I work. DH says ours at home has not been out so far. If I am not there tonight, it will most likely be because I have no power.

3. I'm looking forward to it. The ones I've done have been a blast! Hopefully all goes well and I'll be here.
    Crystal in PA

I hope to be able to attend this one!

I'll try, it's another furlogh friday over here in Hawaii.

I'm going to try to do this. I have a killer costume that I wore today so maybe I'll be able to scrap some pics from today's activities.

Gonna try to make it~~family pizza movie night every Friday night, so we shall see :)

Any *hints* from you, Miss Chanin??

See ya'll in a few hours for some scrappin' and some

I'll be there. Didn't have to work today due to system updates and the computers being down.

Hints would be great Chanin

9. I'll be there, hopefully it will help me jump start for all the pages I've started but not yet finished this month. Hints would rock Chanin! :)

OK, girls!! A hint....I'm giving you a template for you LO!! It's only gonna be a .psd file though, I don't have time to do a png version tonight...sorry! If you don't have Photoshop, I will show you what the template looks like so you can make it yourself, it won't be anything difficult, mostly blocks!

Anyway, as far as pics, you can use 1-9 pics!!! How is that for a hint!