shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

Quote Originally Posted by jmhawkes View Post
    I stumbled on your site because I was looking for a link to a safe ABR viewer. I have searched the threads as best I can, but can't find anything. From what I have found on the web, many are full of malware. http://abrviewer.sourceforge.net is one of the ones that sounds like it's safe. Do you have any suggestions?
    I love Twickers. Next stop probably Houston and I will go there kicking and screaming.
    See the thread here where I have answered your question. I copied your question to the Helpful Hints and Knowledge forum category as that is a better place and will be sure to get more comments about your question.

Maranello<-Modena<-Emilia<-Romagna<-Italy
    Hi everybody :)

I'm from Italy (Emilia-Romagna, Modena, Maranello) :)

3. Smile Where in the world are you?

[QUOTE=admin;14]We sure an international bunch, aren't we? Seems like we're spread out so far and wide, it's hard to find two from the same "area"...

so what part of the world are you from?[/QUOTEHi, I'm Sue and I live in England on borders Kent/South East London

4. Hello, my name is Kym and I live in Bedfordshire which is about 60 miles north of London in the United Kingdom

Well hello Kym and Sue. Welcome to GDS. We have a lot of "Brits" on the site it would appear. Actually we come from a real wide variety of countries and time zones and some from "down under" as well. You'll find the people here very friendly and very helpful! Hope to see some of your layouts in the gallery.

6. Where Am I?

Hi,
    I am a 74 year old great-grandma in San Diego, California, USA. I started digital scrapping on my own about 6 years ago. I use Paint Shop Pro X3. I have stayed with this application because I now have a pretty good knowledge of how it works. And...it was less expensive than some others when I started.

I love scrapping digitally, but I do some hybrid scrapping.

7. Hi I'm from Alberta Canada

Hi Everyone! My name is Edna and I am from the Philippines!! It's good to be here!
    DODIEGONZALES
    I proudly create for
    Ilonka's Scrapbook Designs

Welcome to GDS Edna. It's a great and friendly site. Looking forward to seeing some of your layouts and participating in some of the great challenges here!

Quote Originally Posted by dodiegonzales View Post
    Hi Everyone! My name is Edna and I am from the Philippines!! It's good to be here!
    Welcome Edna! Glad you found GDS!