shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 46 of 47 FirstFirst ... 3644454647 LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

Hahahaha... i'm Diana, aka cantabile21, and i was born and raised in tiny tropical Singapore. Now, i have crossed a bridge up north and reside in Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

i believe i'm the only one in my area. The nearest place with any kind of scrapping community would be neighbouring Indonesia!

2. Hi Heather, good to see you here. I am slowly finding my way round here. Only just getting back in to scrapping a bit as still recovering from surgery. Look forward to seeing your pages as always. Hugs Maureen xxx

3. Hi I am from Australia. I have just joined and so am still finding my way around. I see a few familiar names and many new ones. Looking forward to getting back in to scrapping after some surgery recently. Got to take things a bit at a time still. Hugs Maureen xxx

4. I'm from Illinois, Park Ridge, a suburb of Chicago, hello to Birdee and Christine aka 2chmd, if you see this,

5. Hello Heather. good to see you here. I have not long joined here and am still not sure what to do next etc. LOl. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations. Hugs M xxxxxx

Hi Fifi & Mozzie, welcome to GDS! Maureen where about in Australia are you?

Hi Vicki, nice to see you too! I keep promising myself to join in more here and the challenges as it is a lovely site but as always lack of time stops me! (not enough hours in the day! lol!) I must try though!

8. Hi Vickie, I am from Bright in Victoria, Australia. I do hope to find more time to come in and look around.Hugs Maureen xxxx

I'm Bekki, bekfek in the gallery/forum.

I live in Meridian, Idaho (a suburb of Boise).

10. Hello and regards from Bulgaria!
    I live in the capital Sofia and my country is small, but very very beautiful :) It is in Eastern Europe.