store forum gallery blog sitemap home facebook pinterest twitter

Hail from Arizona

I'm a new fan of this group. While I am not new to scrapping, I am new to PSE as I have been using CM Storybook/Artisan since 2009.

Welcome to GDS. I look forward to getting to know you and seeing some of your work!

CT Member for A Fish Design, Brenian Designs, Charly Renay Designs,
    and Marie H. Designs
    GDS GoDigiGirl Team Member
    Member of Supreme Team 22

Welcome to GDS, the challenges are a great way to get started. I look forward to seeing some if your layouts in the gallery!

Welcome to GDS. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Someone will be along shortly to answer any questions.
    Can't wait to see what you put in your gallery!

Welcome to GDS. Join us in our wonderful monthly challenges where we always have fun and give support to one another.

We have members from all over the world and you will find us a friendly lot. I'm Down Under in Australia and me thinks I'm a friendly and fun person, well I hope I am, if not a bit wacky at times.

The Progressive starts on the first of each month hosted by 3 different GDS designers who take turns at hosting. The other challenges and the designers hosting them are rotated monthly which makes it fun for all.

You will receive a coordinating Posting Bonus kit for each challenge completed at the beginning of the following month.See Forum Thread here for Monthly Challenges http://godigitalscrapbooking.com/for...hly-Challenges

Looking forward to seeing you in the Forum and in the GDS Gallery. Please ask if you need help or have any queries.

Denise
    goDigiGirl Team Member

Love Your Selfie Challenge

Last edited by hy ellen; 03-30-2016 at 08:48 PM.

Proudly creating for Dana's Footprint Digital Design, Ginger's Scraps N Pixels and Janece Suarez Designs