shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 42 of 47 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

1. I'm in Utah. The west... so I'm always later than everyone else in the digiworld;)
    FACEBOOK

Welcome Shelly-Marie - I'm with you there. Most times I'm here - a lot are already in bed. Doesn't stop me though! Welcome!

3. I am way ahead of everyone. Usually already had my day when they are waking up lol.

Hello all!

I'm in Toronto, Ontario but I didn't grow up here. I grew up in Kamloops, BC - about 3.5 hours from Vancouver. I see at least one Canadian here!

*waves at Darlene Currie*
    Sunshine and Smiles,
    Shannon
    Living with Fibromyalgia

5. Quote Originally Posted by ldylarke View Post
    Hello all!

I'm in Toronto, Ontario but I didn't grow up here. I grew up in Kamloops, BC - about 3.5 hours from Vancouver. I see at least one Canadian here!

*waves at Darlene Currie*
    Welcome to GDS I hope you find your way around and just ask if you get lost. We have a few canadians here. I like to think i am half one as my son has moved to Montreal. I visited Toronto last year only for 2 nights and my favourite part was the ROM.

6. I'm in Elizabeth City, NC. Born and raised here, haven't lived out of the town ever.

I'm finding it has NO scrapping shoppes, which I suppose might be a good thing. It keeps me from spending so much money.

7. Quote Originally Posted by cjmmytunes View Post
    I'm in Elizabeth City, NC. Born and raised here, haven't lived out of the town ever.

I'm finding it has NO scrapping shoppes, which I suppose might be a good thing. It keeps me from spending so much money.
    Thats the beauty of digital - you can buy from anywhere.

8. How right you are....

I am in Rotterdam, The Netherlands!

Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid1963 View Post
    I am in Rotterdam, The Netherlands!
    Yes, another "Dutchie"!
    Welkom Ingrid ;-)
    creative greetings,