shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 39 of 47 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Where in the World are You?

1. Quote Originally Posted by celea View Post
    Hi,

I've lived on Florida's exciting Space coast for 30 years, but am originally from the beautiful north shore of Lake Superior in Minnesota, and also have lived several years in Texas. My only regret is not having been able to travel to other countries, so I love hearing about them and seeing pictures of them through other scrappers work!

Celea
    I have never heard the term 'Space Coast' so will be looking that up. lake superior looks gorgeous - I think living near any lake would be awesome. I will enjoy looking at your photos too. I am in australia and I think around the same climate as you just reversed.

Sharon

2. Quote Originally Posted by Els AW View Post
    Hi, I am Els from the Netherlands!
    Welcome Els
    Your part of the world has many beautiful places. I have some distant relatives in finland and a friend in brussels so hope to get to the whole area one day crossing fingers lol

3. Quote Originally Posted by pousqueta View Post
    Hello,
    I'm from a small medieval village, south-west France.
    That sounds just beautiful. I am sure you have a lot of history around you. We are not so fortunate here. AND you would have great food lol.

4. Quote Originally Posted by pousqueta View Post
    Hello,
    I'm from a small medieval village, south-west France.
    Yes, and for any romantic or artistic person, your village is one to swoon about!!! Gorgeous!!

Quote Originally Posted by Art for Scrapbooking View Post
    Welcome Els
    Your part of the world has many beautiful places. I have some distant relatives in finland and a friend in brussels so hope to get to the whole area one day crossing fingers lol
    Australia is great too: we were there for a trip from Darwin to Sydney in 29 days. Loved every day of it!

Yes, that's a beautiful place, a lot history. All is very very old. My home is from the 12 century....
    and lot villages around are same period of time.... Nature, country around are beautiful too.

And about food ... it's ... yes, great food (at the moment you don't go buy food to supermarket ! but go to some farmer or farmer market, small stores...).
    Last edited by pousqueta; 06-24-2012 at 03:27 AM.

7. Sharon the space coast is the east coast of Fl by Cape Cannaveral.

I'm on west coast [nature coast], in Tampa Fl.

and the 'mouse' lives in the middle.
    m

8. That makes sense

9. and now a ton of rain!!!!! Seriously, me the dodo has walked out there with camera. Page coming soon. We have surpassed 9+ since midnight!
    m

I'm in Newcastle-upon-Tyne, NE England but I'm from Glasgow, Scotland