shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap Wednesday 10/21 9 PM EST

finally made it had to finish a movie with my DH

Anna, don't worry about the airport security--it hasn't got magnetic stuff, just x-ray. And never say never...

Quote Originally Posted by SlidingKat View Post
    That sucks. Always drives me crazy how you lose evewrything if you don't save, but then when you do save you lose the ability to step backward...needless to say I usually go with the not saving.
    If you are working in PhotoShop, you can change your history options -- I think I have mine set at 20 steps and automatically create a new snap shot when saving, so that even when I save, I can go back that far

everytime my PS crashes, I have to reset that, but it has been a life saver

Gee, I believe they must be catching. I was having problems, too, but they seem to have straightened out for now.

5. 3. choose some flowers and layer them around the photo in the bottom corner.
    Snag me ---->

6. Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    If you are working in PhotoShop, you can change your history options -- I think I have mine set at 20 steps and automatically create a new snap shot when saving, so that even when I save, I can go back that far

everytime my PS crashes, I have to reset that, but it has been a life saver
    I need to set my history options. I never have enough back steps when I change my mind.
    Snag me ---->

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    Anna, don't worry about the airport security--it hasn't got magnetic stuff, just x-ray. And never say never...
    I know but I'm paranoid!!!

I'm all caught up already!

Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I know but I'm paranoid!!!

Better be paranoid about losing your data to a hard drive crash, cause that's what usually happens. Voice of experience, and one experience cost me $200 in recovery fees...

Quote Originally Posted by geniaBeana View Post
    I need to set my history options. I never have enough back steps when I change my mind.
    I think I have mine set at 100. I just always forget about a snapshot.