shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Site Maintenance

Site Maintenance

Hi all! For some time we've had a server move in the works. We will be moving to a new server starting tomorrow morning. We have a massive amount of data to move due to our gallery and store sizes so we will likely be down for more than a day.

See you on the other side!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And remember to breathe.....GDS will be back in no time! LOL!
    Last edited by mosser77; 10-15-2009 at 02:25 AM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

2. Oooh, this is so exciting!

Great news, but man I am going to have withdrawals, lol. A whole day of no commenting. Guess that is a good time to get lots of scrapping done.

OH NO!!! But then again...YAAY for the new server. I gotta go catch up on commenting before tomorrow!!!

okay, sounds exciting, and a lot of work
    i will be sure to do my shopping now so i can make it through without too many withdrawals

Oh my, I can't imagine a whole day without GDS. Hopefully I will survive. LOL! I guess I'd better make sure I'm caught up with things. I'll look forward to everything being back online.

Thanks for the heads up Holly! Time to catch up on real life stuff with hubby.. won't he be pleased LOL...

What a huge undertaking! May all go fast and well. We'll be waiting at the door!
    mslib

oh no! How am I gonna cope without my fix of gds!!!! Can feel withdrawal symptoms starting already!!!

Ok, well I surely hope you all didn't hold your breath the entire time we were down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was soooooooooooooooo long and we're terribly sorry! Between the gallery and our store, we had a massive amount of data / files to move over!

Welcome back!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.