Results 121 to 130 of 223
10-09-2009, 05:37 PM #121
10-09-2009, 05:37 PM #122
10-09-2009, 05:40 PM #123
10-09-2009, 05:40 PM #124
I am not hating my clustering, which is saying a lot! lol
10-09-2009, 05:41 PM #125
It's ALL downhill from here!
1. Pick 2 papers. Think "monochromatic" - are all the hues (tints and shades) of a single color. Use one as your background, and use the other to create a slight curved shape along the left side of your page.
2. Crop your photos into circular shapes, remembering that we want a close up, of the subject. Place one of the photos in the top right of the layout, one in the middle section, but NOT directly in the middle, and one in the bottom left section of your page. (If you only picked two photos, duplicate one).
3. Use a piece of mesh, chickenwire, or lace (something see-through-ish) underneath the photo in the top righthand side of the page, and extending down the side.
For the next several steps, think clustering....I'll give you an item/or items and you use it, duplicating as many times as you'd like, in a cluster. keep in mind, however, that you'll want it LOOSELY clustered..you still want to see somme of the mesh/chickenwire/lace through the clustered items.
4. Pick 3 different flowers, 2 different leaf elements, 3 "live" elements (representations of animals, insects, etc), 2 strings, a heart, a tag and something metal.
5. 1 scattered bits element and some "sparklies", one star, and a ribbon that can be used as a frame for your center photo.
10-09-2009, 05:41 PM #126
10-09-2009, 05:42 PM #127
10-09-2009, 05:43 PM #128
can my scattered bits be sparkly AND stars?
10-09-2009, 05:44 PM #129
10-09-2009, 05:45 PM #130
Ok - who jinxed the speed scrap?? Can you believe that the USB port on my EHD just bit the dust? It got unplugged, I went to plug it in, and it's now free-moving. Like the weld broke. Holy cow.... I hope that the hdd inside the EHD is one that I can move to somewhere else and still access. If not, I'm in big, big trouble...
Ok - off to find a cd with some scrapbook stuff on it.