shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: cs intermediate class?

1. cs intermediate class?

I was wondering where the thread was for the intermediate class? I can't seem to find it.

It's here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...play.php?f=440

Let me know if it won't let you in. :)

Quote Originally Posted by mikelinz View Post
    I was wondering where the thread was for the intermediate class? I can't seem to find it.

Me neither

Quote Originally Posted by goldscraps View Post
    It's here:

http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...play.php?f=440

Let me know if it won't let you in. :)

It won't let me into the Intermediate class, either, Andrea.

Cassy

Ok, I'll have Holly check into that. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Cassy View Post
    It won't let me into the Intermediate class, either, Andrea.

Cassy

?????

Me Neither..
    I thought the course started 4th November.. I didn't think anything would be posted until then. I got the welcome letter and it takes me to the forum but I see nothing for the intermediate course I signed up for..
    If the course doesn't start until the 4th, why did you give someone a link to it. I am confused sorry x

???

Quote Originally Posted by meddy1965 View Post
    Me Neither..
    I thought the course started 4th November.. I didn't think anything would be posted until then. I got the welcome letter and it takes me to the forum but I see nothing for the intermediate course I signed up for..
    If the course doesn't start until the 4th, why did you give someone a link to it. I am confused sorry x
    I realise now they were old posts ooops!!!

This is a general place where you can come to ask questions so there are posts from a long time ago in the general information thread here. Maybe I need to close some of the old ones so it doesn't get confusing. :)

QUOTE=meddy1965;170405] Me Neither..
    If the course doesn't start until the 4th, why did you give someone a link to it. I am confused sorry x[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by meddy1965 View Post

I realise now they were old posts ooops!!!