shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brag Book Exchange - Andrea's Flower Fizz

1. I have also uploaded one of my BB pages to the server. I will try and get the other one done tonight (in 10 hours), finish and upload the preview.
    Got to get to work now!
    ~ Louise

Page Two

Uploading to 4shared now...

I just uploaded mine, I missed the note about the site maintenance, so I was caught up by that. Opps. Here is the preview: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hp?photo=67998
    Erin

OK, the exchange is officially over. If you didn't get your pages sent in or still need to upload, I will give you until Monday because of the site maintenance. I've updated the list of participants and what pages I have from you, so check that and make sure I got everything if you sent me something. Thanks for participating! Your pages are beautiful!

5. Here is my preview of my two pages: Preview

I have uploaded both pages now.
    Thanks for the challenge Andrea! Beautiful kit!
    ~ Louise

Ok, thanks for participating everyone! I've sent out all of the bonuses. Let me know if I missed you. Thanks again!

Thanks to all who participated!! I love all the pages and will be compiling them to send to my Mom as a gift. She'll love them!