shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Jenn 9/10/09 @ 9pm EST

1. Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    Perfect....please feel free to use the phrase often :-)

How are things going with you? Haven't seen you forever!
    Things are going great! I had a baby girl three months ago so now I can use some of your princess kits!
    Mrs. Mordecai @ Be It Ever So Humble

2. Quote Originally Posted by mrs.mordecai View Post
    Things are going great! I had a baby girl three months ago so now I can use some of your princess kits!
    CONGRATS!!! That's so awesome! How many is that now? the princess and red chief?

Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    i so know what you mean
    i was so organized and productive in my little cubicle, and I shared the space too
    now, i sit at night thinking of how little i accomplished
    Oh, Yeah!

I am so far behind!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by agarzaldynrd View Post
    I am so far behind!!!!
    You can do it, Anna!

Quote Originally Posted by AZK View Post
    Oh, these boys are getting flowers, all right! Just boy-colored ones!
    yeah, mine are getting blue jewel asterisks...

7. 1. Use One paper
    2. take your three pictures (or one picture duplicated). Use the same photo effect on all three. You're going to make them 3 sizes...a small rectange/square, a medium rectangle/square, and a large rectangle/square (your largest is going to be around 4x5). Position them with the large and small photo on one side (hanging off the side of the layout) and the medium one on the other side (hanging off the side of the layout).
    3. use some sort of embellishment underneath your photos to call attention to them. It can be a frame, a splatter, etc. Reuse this element in other areas if desired.
    4. layer flowers and leaves underneath your photos, and along the sides of the layout.
    5. use lace or trim, or strips of papers in, around and/or underneath your flowers/leaves and photos
    6. Use strings, bows, AND jewels in your clusters.
    7. pick a word that describes the "face/faces you love" and use it in and around your clusters, at least (but not limited to) 2 times.

i finally have a quieter space and can think of all i need to do to catch up now :)

9. Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    CONGRATS!!! That's so awesome! How many is that now? the princess and red chief?
    Just the two!
    Mrs. Mordecai @ Be It Ever So Humble

10. OK, you now have an hour (give or take) to finish your layout, upload it to the Speed Scrap Gallery and link it back here in this thread!

Posting bonuses will be sent out to everyone tomorrow, as well as the announcement of the $5.00 Gift Certificate winner that will be chosen by the Custom Random Number Generator from this thread.

Thanks to you all for coming! It was so much fun to see old friends and meet new ones and get to know you all better! I hope you had a good time!

I'll be around for a while, leavin' love, so don't hesitate to ask any questions, or to keep on chattin' :-)