shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Jenn 9/10/09 @ 9pm EST

1. 1. Use One paper
    2. take your three pictures (or one picture duplicated). Use the same photo effect on all three. You're going to make them 3 sizes...a small rectange/square, a medium rectangle/square, and a large rectangle/square (your largest is going to be around 4x5). Position them with the large and small photo on one side (hanging off the side of the layout) and the medium one on the other side (hanging off the side of the layout).
    3. use some sort of embellishment underneath your photos to call attention to them. It can be a frame, a splatter, etc. Reuse this element in other areas if desired.
    4. layer flowers and leaves underneath your photos, and along the sides of the layout.

2. Quote Originally Posted by mrs.mordecai View Post
    Yay! Baby asleep, son watching movie on other side of monitor, and I'm trying to scrap for the first time with a new OS and a new program . . . eek!
    you're crazy, but you go girl!
    ~Photocowgirl

3. my ex was an audiophile and every time he messed with equipment, we watched star wars. there are lots of things i don't miss, but the star wars was fun :)

4. Quote Originally Posted by lulutoo View Post
    So I got out of PI, got back in, chose a different mask that PI likes better and now it won't let me resize my photo (which it stretched for me when I did the fill...) Why do I still use PI???
    Now THAT sounds like a man, LOL (if it doesn't get ya one way, it'll get ya another)

Did you get it figured out?

5. Got awfully quiet in here!
    Am I being too hard?

nope, just getting the elements I want

The kit I'm using doesn't have flowers! argh! *looks in another kit*

8. Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    my ex was an audiophile and every time he messed with equipment, we watched star wars. there are lots of things i don't miss, but the star wars was fun :)
    It must be some DNA in the Y chromosome...my husband is the same...we can't sit down to watch a movie without him "adjusting" it.

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    Now THAT sounds like a man, LOL (if it doesn't get ya one way, it'll get ya another)

Did you get it figured out?
    Yeah, I closed the program again and got back in again, so then it worked right. Kinda funny, because you do have to tell men things more than once sometimes, right? So I guess PI is like a man. Does anyone else's DH fail to listen to them sometimes?

10. Quote Originally Posted by AZK View Post
    The kit I'm using doesn't have flowers! argh! *looks in another kit*
    *gasp* NO FLOWERS???