shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: FlyLady

FlyLady

Anyone here do flylady??? For those who don't know, here's the link: FlyLady
    Before you sign up you have to know she's a toughie on her program...the ultimate drill seargeant & bootcamp for getting and keeping your house & life neat and clutter free!! No excuses!! No whining!!

Since I've been "rooming" in the basement of my fiancee's parents until our house got situated, I'm soooo excited to be able to get back to doing my flylady stuff (been a member for almost 5 years now). Until you've been on her program, you won't know what it's like to witness the daily abuse of the kitchen sink--the number one violation of FlyLady--a sink with DIRTY DISHES in it ; )) Now I'll have my own sink to keep shiny!!
    Liz Pike

Blog updated Thursday October 19

I joined flylady a while back, but I got really frustrated when I kept getting emails asking me where my shoes were, and I'd find myself shouting "ON MY FEET" at the computer!!!

tbh, she is great and what she says does work, I'm just not very self-disciplined - maybe I need to give it another go! And if you could see the state of my house, you would prolly agree with me!!! despite having a housework day today, it still doesn't look tidy!!
    Last edited by twirlyjoy; 09-28-2006 at 08:11 AM.

I second you Joy... I'm not very good at this stuff either, and add the rebellious side of me to it and the push is just too much for me...lol!

I didn't know FlyLady a few minutes ago
    But until one or two years there was a german site called "Susi Sauber" ("sauber" means clean). I think that was similar.
    I'm not a perfect housewife, but my husband is really chaotic *mad It was hard work to teach him that he dont' has to leave his dirty clothes, dishes and whatever lying around
    Greetings from Germany!

I was a member of flylady, but I was on digest as being remnded to have my shoes on my feet at 3am isn't very useful. The times are only of use if you have a 9-5 sort of life and personally I found her to be too bossy.

I am a member of the forums at http://www.getorganizednow.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi and I find the people to be so helpful. I really should do some more housework today but between scrapbooking, geocaching and the gym I won't have a lot of time. Ah well. It's time to do the housework when you can't get to the computer I think.