shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Birthday Bash Chat for Newbies!

Birthday Bash Chat for Newbies!

Come chat with me and learn lots about the GDS site, and how to have fun with the challenges and other events. Ask questions, and I'll do my best to answer. If you have questions about digiscrapping in general, how to post in the gallery and forum, or anything else, I'd love to hear them. There will be a couple of freebies available for those who attend, too!

Saturday, 4 pm EST. Check out the time for your home on the World Clock so you'll know when to show up. Or, send yourself an event reminder here, or by going to the calendar.

2. Sounds like lots of fun, Dona!

Oh this is great Dona!!! We have so many newbies to GDS right now that this chat should be fun yet informative! Thanks for hosting it!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

That's awesome for you to host this Dona. All the newbies should come out for this. They will learn a lot from Dona for sure.

How cool Dona!
    Sounds like fun. I am so sad that I wont be home tomorrow!
    You always have the greatest tips and tricks

Great idea Dona!! There is so much to this site that it will be great to get some up front info. as newbies get started here.

If you're up for the chat, meet in the chat room at 4 pm EST--almost time!
    The button to click for chat is on the green strip at the top of the forum page, to the right. See you there!

8. Don't know how to get to chat room Help!