shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2 New Designers Join us!! Meet Kimi!

2 New Designers Join us!! Meet Kimi!

We're pleased to share with you that we have a new designer who has joined our Design Team today!

Meet Kimi of Kimi's Kreations

Here more about Kimi:

"I am a 26-year-old stay-at-home mom to two awesome little guys. I have an amazing, supportive (and geeky!) husband, who is always very patient with my various hobbies and endeavors. We've been married for nearly 8 wonderful years. I love photography (though I wouldn't claim to be awesome at it!) and I've been learning about graphic design since about 2002. I was never a fan of paper-scrapping because I couldn't cut in a straight line, but nowadays Photoshop does that for me, so scrapping and I are happy friends. :) I discovered digiscrapping in September of 2008, and jumped into designing at the beginning of 2009. I look forward to getting settled in here at GDS and getting to know all of you!"

Please join us in welcoming Kimi! Here are just a few of her beautiful designs you'll see in her store when you visit...still lots more to come! And you get to celebrate her opening by enjoying a 35% off sale thru September 7th!

You'll be seeing lots from her in the coming weeks because she's been quietly planning her grand opening and helping us with the upcoming Birthday Bash and other stuff
    Last edited by HollyS; 09-01-2009 at 03:10 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Hi Kimi and welcome to GDS as a designer. Love your preview kits and look forward to seeing lots more of your work.

Welcome, Kimi, glad to have you here at GDS! Looking forward to more of your stuff in the store!

Welcome Kimi!! Love the colors of both these kits. You are going to love GDS!!!

5. Thanks, ladies! I'm super excited to be here. My sale should be 35% off, by the way, as soon it can be arranged. ;)

6. Woohoo Kimi! Here we go! I'm so excited to FINALLY be selling in the same shop as you! <--- was looking for an appropriate smilie and loved that little guy
    Snag me ---->

So glad you here, Kimi!! This is so exciting!

Welcome to GDS Kimi! I had a feeling (from your username) that you were going to end up being a designer here. haha! I love the kits in the shop so far. GDS is a great community and we're so glad to have you here!

Big Welcome Kimi!! We are so excited to have you joining our Designer Team here at GDS!

10. Yeah, Kimi! Excited to have you here!

Love your new products and LOVE that Lemonberry FIzz! Fabulous!