shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Chanin Friday Aug. 28 @ 9pm EST!

Masks...now there's an idea... =)

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    Hey girls!!

Well I got caught up with chores and got here late! And didn't get my pictures made :( I'll try to work on both at the same time :)
    Hi Jayne!
    I saw a man walking a little black pug at the park today and thought of your little ones :)

Quote Originally Posted by donakat View Post
    I'm finally here, yay!
    Glad you made it!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    I just have to say I LOVE your avatar.
    I am a big Psych fan, eventhough my dh makes comments through out the show.

hope you are feeling better and have some fun tonight!
    Ohh!! I love meeting other Psych fans! I'm pretty sure Sean & Gus are the funniest characters ever! & I adore Lassie! haha
    *I Have Been Blessed, God's So Good to Me, Precious Are His Thoughts of You & Me, No Way I Could Count Them, There's Not Enough Time, So I'll Just Thank Him For Being So Kind, God Has Been Good, So Good, I Have Been Blessed*

Life Is Beautiful Blog

5. Hello!

Looks like you're having bunches of fun here! I don't know if I have the energy to try and catch up, but i'll contemplate it, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by geniaBeana View Post
    I'm here, but don't know if I'm going to make it through to the end. I'm feeling a little off and extra tired tonight. A little stressed. Should be back to normal in a few days ;)
    Sorry you are not feeling well, Val... Hopefully you make it, but if not, I understand...I'm sure you are busy getting ready to open your store here, huh??

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    Hello!

Looks like you're having bunches of fun here! I don't know if I have the energy to try and catch up, but i'll contemplate it, LOL
    It's gonna be really easy tonight! I promise! I'm sure you could catch up!

8. Whew! I've been here! first i was in the chat. It took 15 min just to get in there. All they have is dial-up here.... and an other 15 mins to get the forum to come up.
    Are you going to update the 1st page with instruction? PLease!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chanin View Post
    Amy!!! LOL! Glad I'm not the only one! My daughters have been counting down all day!!
    My 7 year-old has had the DVR set to record it for like a week...LOL!! Unbelievable!!

Hi Dona and Jayne! Glad ya'll made it.