shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Speed Scrap w/Chanin Friday Aug. 28 @ 9pm EST!

Grrr...my laptop is running slow...I think I worked it too hard today! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Chanin View Post
    Hello everyone just joining!!! Glad you are here!! Woo hoo!!

Trust me, tonight is going to be pretty easy!! I'm a softy lately...lol
    Bless you, my dear...recovering from a headache...

So, who else has the Wizards of Waverly Place movie on??? I know at least one of you....who was it? I'm half watching it! I love the Disney movies (probably more than my kids!!) ha

I am here - just finished talking to my father who called from South Carolina.

5. Quote Originally Posted by techie girl View Post
    I would be a basket case without my computer for 2 whole weeks.So glad you got your back.
    i have to agree with you because i am on my computer ALL THE TIME LOL
    JODI IN OKLAHOMA

So, who else has the Wizards of Waverly Place movie on??? I know at least one of you....who was it? I'm half watching it! I love the Disney movies (probably more than my kids!!) ha
    With two daughters, that would be me Chanin...I'm trying to pay attention to both...LOL!!

Love the Disney movies - but DD is not quite ready for that one.

wife, mother of 2 children and three cats

Quote Originally Posted by kcsimpson99 View Post
    With two daughters, that would be me Chanin...I'm trying to pay attention to both...LOL!!
    Amy!!! LOL! Glad I'm not the only one! My daughters have been counting down all day!!

I'm finally here, yay!

I was going to watch it until I realized it was on while Monk was! I'll just have to watch reruns of both!
    I love Wizards of Waverly Place! I think it's hilarious! Especially Max!
    *I Have Been Blessed, God's So Good to Me, Precious Are His Thoughts of You & Me, No Way I Could Count Them, There's Not Enough Time, So I'll Just Thank Him For Being So Kind, God Has Been Good, So Good, I Have Been Blessed*

Life Is Beautiful Blog