shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waves From TN!

Waves From TN!

Hey there everyone! I'm Ashley. I'm 20 years old. I work as a housekeeper, and as I tell everyone, oddly, I dig it. I graduated from a small Bible college in December after 3 years. I am from one of the smallest towns in TN. Literally. I love it here though! I do love it when I get to enter the big cities every now and then, but I love it more when I see my hometown sign!
    I spend most of my time at church, and with my nephews & niece.
    I have been digi scrappin' for about 3 years now, but scrappin' since I was 10 or 11. I think I got my first scrapbooking kit when I was 10.
    I love digi scrappin, but in February I just stopped. I think the reason is because I am one of the few people left in the world with dial-up. (I know, everyone is like, 'what is that?' haha it almost seems extinct!) Also, my old computer went down last December, and I lost so much and didn't buy a new one until February. I decided though, I'm not going to let something so slow (dialup) keep me from something I love doing!

I'm looking forward to being a part of GDS!

It may take me a little while to get some layouts going, but I'll get there!

Hi Ashley and welcome to GDS. This is an awesome community of digi scrappers. You will truly love it here. Can't wait to see your lo's.

Welcome, Ashley! My in-laws live in east TN - so beautiful there...I always love to go visit! Glad to have you at GDS. And good for you for getting on here even with dial-up. That would drive me batty!! Guess I'm spoiled now! :)

Hi and welcome to hds! Am sure you will love it here - it is a great place with lots of friendly people and great challenges!

(BTW, LOVE your avatar!!!)

Great to meet you Ashley. This is a friendly and casual place, and I'm sure you'll find yourself at home here. Join in on some challenges, and post your layouts--we'd love to see them.

Welcome to GDS!! Dial-up...what a pain! I know that that is the only option in some areas. We had that for quite a while too and it drove me nutty!
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Why thank you all for the lovely welcomes!

(& thank you twirlyjoy! I adore Psych! & I laugh like a nut when they scream!)
    *I Have Been Blessed, God's So Good to Me, Precious Are His Thoughts of You & Me, No Way I Could Count Them, There's Not Enough Time, So I'll Just Thank Him For Being So Kind, God Has Been Good, So Good, I Have Been Blessed*

Life Is Beautiful Blog

Welcome Ashley. Glad to have you here and look forward to seeing some of your layouts in the gallery.

Welcome Ashley! Glad you are here!! You will love it!

Welcome Ashley, Glad to have you here with us