shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Did you know????

Did you know????

That you can click on the menu item at the top called "New Posts" at any time to see any new threads and posts since you last logged in? Just thought i'd point that out to you just in case you might be solely relying on the "latest threads" being displayed at the top of the forum home page. That section is only showing 7 of the most recent posts.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Yep found that the other day.
    That's really helpful to have!
    Thanks for adding it.

I love that feature--I use it all the time.

Did not know that. Thanks for the tip.

Nope==didn't Know That Either===thanks For The Heads Up!

Yep - I use that all the time, too!!

7. A great feature!

8. I was clicking on "Display latest threads"....so that will be really helpful. THANKS!

Just a reminder that you can see ALL new posts and threads by clicking on two different places. On the main menu above the logo under Forum. Or when in the forums, under the logo. Please remember that we only show about 10 of the latest stuff on the forum home page so that may not be all that you haven't seen :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Silly me, didn't know that! OOPS! Thanks for the info, it's greatly appreciated!
    ~Traci~