shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hello from Germany

1. Hello from Germany

Hello everybody,

my name is Stephanie, I'm 26 years old and I life near Black Forest in Germany.
    I love to scrap and I'm really a bookworm! And I love to watch TV shows (like CSI New York or Stargate) and listening to music (like Phil Collins)!
    I hope I can learn here a lot about scrapbooking with Paint Shop Pro!

Yours Stephanie

Welcome to GDS. You have definitely come to the right place to learn. Check out all of the great challenges and classes offered here at GDS. Everyone here is fantastic and we have fabulous designers.

Welcome Stephanie!! This is a great place to learn all about digi-scrapping!! BTW, I am a fan of Stargate also.
    Wendy
    mom to Emily (India-11), Melody (China-9) & Steven (China-4)
    Waiting for Clarens (Haiti-2)

Welcome Stephanie. This is a very friendy and helpful digiscrapping community. The challenges and the classes are great. The designers are very talented and helpful too. I look forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery.

5. Welcome to GDS Stephanie! This is a great place to learn about digiscrapping!
    I live in Bavaria. Hope to see your layouts soon.
    ~ Louise

Welcome to GDS, Stephanie! Our tutorials are listed under "Resources" in the green strip across the top of the page. As others have said, join the challenges--you learn so much doing those, too!

7. Hi Everyone,

thank you so much for this lovely welcome! I'm sure that I will like it here very much.

Yours Steffi

Welcome Steffi! So glad you found your way here. You are not the only one from Germany, I know of at least one other - our own Mistica Designs is a German girl too. She and I have fun trying to chat over email... and about 8-9 hours time difference, LOL!

9. Quote Originally Posted by GermanSteffi View Post
    Hello everybody,

my name is Stephanie, I'm 26 years old and I life near Black Forest in Germany.
    I love to scrap and I'm really a bookworm! And I love to watch TV shows (like CSI New York or Stargate) and listening to music (like Phil Collins)!
    I hope I can learn here a lot about scrapbooking with Paint Shop Pro!

Yours Stephanie
    Welcome to GDS, from a fellow European. :)

I'm a bookworm de lux too. I just love reading, and especially the Wheel Of Time series by Robert Jorda. Have you ever read those books? If not, they are absolutely on the recommended list.

CSI is cool. I prefer the older CSI series, but do like to watch the newer episodes too.