shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Hi ya'll

Hybrid View

1. Hi ya'll

I've made my introductions before, but wanted to just pop in and say Hi from Texas! I think I'm going to be spending a lot more time here and wanted to get re-acquainted with the board.

My name is Val. I live in Central Texas with my 2 children and wonderful DH. My kiddos are 2.5 and almost 5 years old. He's got a late birthday so no, I'm not sending him to kindergarten yet ;) Oh yeah! I mustn't forget Zoe, our Calico cat. She's almost 14 years old.

I've been digiscrapping for close to 3 years now. Recently I took the jump and gave away a majority of my paper scrap supplies.

See you around the boards. I'm going to go check out some of the challenges and see if I can find something fun to do.

Val
    Snag me ---->

2. Hi Val :-)

You are BRAVE! I haven't given away my paper supplies....but I have been slowly handing them over to the kids to play with.

Good to see you back here! Lookin' forward to having you around!

I still have a room full of stuff!!! You are brave. Some day you and I will have to have coffee or something. We live so close to each other!!! Glad you are here.

Hi Val, and welcome again. Glad we'll see more of your layouts in the Gallery.
    Dona

5. Hello Val! So glad to have you with us! 99% of my paper supplies is in storage in the basement. I can't part with it completely but I don't use any of it anymore lol.

Welcome Val .. nice to meet you and for you to introduce yourself to all of us.

Welcome Val. Glad to have you here at GDS. We always have a ton of fun here at GDS.

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    You are BRAVE! I haven't given away my paper supplies....but I have been slowly handing them over to the kids to play with.
    I keep giving little bits and pieces to my paper scrapping friends, but still hang on to anything that I can use to make cards.

Good for you for giving them all away, I think I would have an anxiety attack just thinking of how much money I spent on all of it, LOL.