shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Magazine

Thumbs up New Magazine

Did anyone else subscribe to the new magazine from Simple Scrapbooks, called "Digital Scrapbooking"? I got my Premiere Issue a couple of days ago and have just been reading it.

I am so excited, I learned a new skill by reading it. I used their instructions on using the Type Mask Tool (which I didn't even know I had) to make custom alphas. They used pictures in the magazine, but I just used paper from a kit on mine. Maybe this tool isn't new to most of you, but I had fun playing with it. There is also a how to for a "cloned photo montage" which looks like so much fun. Maybe this old dog can learn new tricks!

I received mine a few days ago and just had time to thumb through it. I look forward to reading the articles and learning new techniques since I'm a newbie. I will definitely look for the type Mask tool.

Where do you subscribe to that at?? Sounds AWESOME!!!

Yes, I did subscribe, but for some reason, I'm one of those who still haven't received it. :(
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Sounds like a really great magazine, I will have to see if I can get the first issue at the LSS or Michaels

I was put off subscribing because of the delivery issues - and being international, I am sure it would be even worse! Will maybe wait till the delivery issues are sorted out, and then try it!

I found the magazine in my LSS and had to get it, then I got mine in the mail, so I gave it to my mom, who is now trying out the digi thing. It is a great Magazine and I can't wait for the next issue.
    Beth

I signed up for the sub as soon as I found out about it.
    But they are having big delivery problems. While some people haven't got their first issue. I got my second last Saturday. I've gone through it a lot, but didn't see the masking tut. I'll going to go back and read it page to page. LOL!!

Brandi: The site for the magazine is:

http://digitalscrapbooking.com/magazine

Maisie: It is on Page 101.

I've also subscribed and recieved an email last week saying I should have mine anytime. I'm still waiting, but it sounds great.

Debbie
    Katy, TX