shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Midnight chat July 24th!

1. So I'm sitting here eating popcorn (thanks a million, christie) and drinking a wine cooler, so this should be a very interesting speed scrap if I don't fall flat on my face in the middle of it. And I'm in the bedroom with all the dogs and their toys and when i went to blow on the bottle edge of the wine cooler (that noise is just irrisitible), Daisy the pug stared at one of the stuffed animals, thinking for sure that bear made the noise. She's still not sure it isn't an enemy in disguise.

You are too funny Jayne. So are you still on dial-up

3. Have we started yet. I do not see anything.

4. yep - still on dialup. I'm too mad at tony to be with him and the broadband - lol

installed vista service pack 2 and it actually freed up some space on my drive, so at least the refresh doesn't take half an hour anymore. well, we'll see once everyone starts posting

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    yep - still on dialup. I'm too mad at tony to be with him and the broadband - lol

installed vista service pack 2 and it actually freed up some space on my drive, so at least the refresh doesn't take half an hour anymore. well, we'll see once everyone starts posting
    Most of us are over in the chat room. But no Christy yet.

I got brave and installed IE 8 today, and it has sped up my computer a lot. So far no problems, knock on wood, lol.

7. I wonder if Christy fell asleep!!! That would be me. If I ever become a designer, don't put me in charge of a midnight scrap... zzzzzzzz .....

i like IE8 a lot better, too, Cathy!

Will someone come get me if you start in the chat room? I'm afraid to tempt the out-of-memory gods if I try to keep both open at once.

8. I can not get onto the chatroom. Not sure what is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by briarwoodpups View Post
    I wonder if Christy fell asleep!!! That would be me. If I ever become a designer, don't put me in charge of a midnight scrap... zzzzzzzz .....

i like IE8 a lot better, too, Cathy!

Will someone come get me if you start in the chat room? I'm afraid to tempt the out-of-memory gods if I try to keep both open at once.
    No problem. Still no christy, we are just chatting about life in the chat room

10. I just gave up and went to the chat room, margo. are you at the chat page and it's not showing you the right screen? it's a java application - wonder if it needs an update?