shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from Oklahoma?

Hybrid View

1. Anyone from Oklahoma?

I am in Oklahoma city
    Is there anyone here from Oklahoma??

Jodi
    JODI IN OKLAHOMA

Hi Jodi! I live in Florida now, but I lived in Edmond until we moved to Kansas when I was in 6th grade.

Welcome to GDS!!

Hi Jodi!

Warm greetings to a fellow Okie. Here's your clue as to what part of Oklahoma I'm from: "Boomer" Happy scrapping!

4. Sooner!

Hey ladies!! My name is Shantel and I live in Tulsa...but I graduated from OU....GO SOONERS!!!

5. Cool so there are a few of us from OKC that is great...nice to meet all of you :-)
    JODI IN OKLAHOMA

6. Hey Ladies!
    One of my students is from Oklahoma ... will send her a note and encourage her to stop in and say HOWDY!

I live in Iowa ... a little bit north of you!

7. Hi I live in the Oklahoma City area and have been wondering if there are any other digital scrappers in the area. Nice to meet you. Is anyone interested in starting a local group to get together a scrap at a local coffee shop or something like that?

8. Hello, I am in Enid now but grew up in the SE OKC area. Sooner fans rock! Nice to meet you all. Jana

9. Hi yall I'm in a small Town called Dustin Oklahoma. But I was born and raised in Stroud Oklahoma.
    Hugs
    MoMo

I'm in Tulsa

created using You Are My Sunshine by LyllahRaven Designs
    mom to 5 boys, married 19 years to one patient man