shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Site move is complete...Store, Forums & Gallery are open

Site move is complete...Store, Forums & Gallery are open

Thanks for everyone's patience during our move this weekend. Everything is back online now including our Store.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Will we be able to get the free daily downloads we missed while the site was down?

wooo hooooo everyone - so glad to be back up and running!!! Thanks for all your hard work in getting it done Holly - now go and get some sleep (I know you have been surviving on very little sleep over the last few days!)

(Cherry - there was no daily download for Sunday, but there were for all the other days )
    Last edited by twirlyjoy; 03-20-2007 at 01:23 AM. Reason: typo!

4. Yaay!!! Can't wait to see all of the new and improved features that come now that the move is complete!!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN

Im trying to login to the store with my email but it just says :
    "Welcome Guest! Would you like to log yourself in?"
    I asked for a new password but it was the same problem.
    Was even trying to register, but then it said the email is allready in use.
    What will I do ?? HELP !!!!!

Carola

Yay! I am so glad that everything went smothly and am looking forward to seeing the new changes you have for us.

Since I had a bit of spare time this weekend (between checking hourly to see if my ISP had found the new site, LOL) I did get something accomplished ...

What Melanie does when her favorite hang out joint is closed for maintenance

and just in case anyone thinks that was "no big deal", just check out the before picture
    Last edited by ckbymommy; 03-20-2007 at 12:51 PM.

Thanks Holly!!

ok, Melanie - am gonna ask Holly to do another move soon - but make it take long enough for you to come over here and sort out my house for me!! I don;t need the computer desk doing now (Emi did that for me for Mothers Day - her suggestion, not mine!!), but the rest of my house could do with a spring clean!!

9. Melanie - I am in awe!!!!!! Such dedication, such hard work, so much accomplished. (the icon is listed as "bow to me" but it looks like I'm bowing to you so that's how I'm going to use it! ). We are not worthy...we are not worthy...we are not worthy to be on the same forum as someone who can accomplish as much as you did. Congrats!!!!

10. Hee hee Melanie!!! you did a fab job on the cleanup.......this might juuust *might* inspire me to do some decluttering of my own.... lol!!! you go girl!!!
    Patty

Say Hello if'n ya wanna.....userID PattyN