shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas in July Crossword fun with Holly :)

Christmas in July Crossword fun with Holly :)

Hope you can have a little fun with this! Download the attached crossword puzzle from
    http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...-crossword.jpg. Complete it digitally with your scrapbooking software and fonts and embellish it with any GDS Christmas in July products (all on sale at 50% off) and then email me the completed .jpg and I'll give you a christmas-themed bonus that I've almost completed!

** Note the crossword puzzle it's kind of big because I was worried the print on the clues might get too small to read if I reduced the size. I only need the completed puzzle part without the clues included in your embellished layout.

Deadline: July 31st!

PS...please do not post the completed puzzle in our gallery or here in the forum thread for obvious reasons...LOL! Just post in here when you've sent me an email so I can be on the lookout for it!
    Last edited by HollyS; 07-01-2009 at 08:38 PM.
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Sounds like fun.

You've got mail from me! This was fun. Thanks.

so far so good...I completed the puzzle with the dictionary as my best friend ;)

Silly question....when I click the address to download I get a document with the puzzle on it. How do I actually type in it and then how do I get it onto my pse?

It's a .jpg so just right click on the crossword puzzle that is shown to you when you click the link and save the image to your computer. Then you can bring it into PSE :)
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

How cool Holly!
    This sounds like lots of fun!

Wow, you ladies are fast! I just downloaded it--this looks like so much fun!
    Mari

Proudly CT for:

Once I figure it out, I know I'll feel kinda silly, but I'm stuck on 12 across. I've tried looking several things up and even found it as a clue on another crossword puzzle. I'm getting frustrated with it lol. I've got the rest of the puzzle finished, I just need 12 to complete it

This sounds like fun.
    I will see how far I come with this, as my english isn't that well