shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials

Thread: Newbie from Ontario, Canada

Cool Newbie from Ontario, Canada

Hello all. I am a stay at home mom of 10 1/2 month old twin sons. I started digital scrapbooking about 8 months ago and love it, I just don't usually get a lot of time to do it. I am still learning and realizing that I am likely going to have to get Photoshop, I curently use the Storybook Creator Software from Creative Memories.

Looking to learn lots and meet new online friends!

Cheryl

Welcome to GDS! There are lots of scrap activities and challenges here to get you going and trying new things. We'd love to see you participate, and post some layouts to the gallery! And there are a number of fellow Canadians here, probably some who live nearby. Check out the map in this thread: http://www.godigitalscrapbooking.com...hread.php?t=13

Hi Cheryl. Welcome to GDS. There are lots of helpful, friendly folks here. There are lots of challenges to get you going. I hope you'll enjoy it here and I look forward to seeing lots of photos of those twin boys in the gallery.

hi cheryl,

welcome to gds!

Hi There!
    Welcome to GDS!
    Nap time is scrapping time for me -- but I dont get so many nap times lately (my dd is almost 4) Look forward to seeing you around and in the gallery!

hi Cheryl

Welcome to GoDigitals

Welcome Cheryl - you will LOVE this site. I'm a relative neewbie myself and the people here are sooooo friendly and helpful! I look forward to seeing some of your creations! :) ..
    Attached Images Attached Images