shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: June 24th Scrap N' Chat w/ Jenn

Hybrid View

1. June 24th Scrap N' Chat w/ Jenn

It's time for another Scrap N' Chat!

Join Jenn of Dancing Princess Designs on Wednesday, June 24th at 12 pm EST (noon).

A list of items will be mentioned ONCE during the chat, and then you'll have until midnight to upload a layout using as many of the items mentioned as you can, to receive a posting bonus!

There will also be a drawing for a Dancing Princess Designs Gift Certificate!

You can set an email reminder HERE.

Hope to see you there!!!!
    Last edited by j_camargo6; 06-23-2009 at 10:18 AM.

I missed the last one, let's see if I can get this one in my schedule!!

Hope to be there. As long as the healthy dose of antibiotics & steroids the Dr. prescribed today kicks in and they don't end up admitting me to the hospital tomorrow. I have a long history of lung problems, and a summer cold turned into an infection in my lungs. I have to go back to the Dr. again tomorrow for them to check and see how things are doing.

sounds like so much fun!
    I am so sorry I wont be home for this one
    maybe I can play along later anyway

5. Quote Originally Posted by elenasworld View Post
    sounds like so much fun!
    I am so sorry I wont be home for this one
    maybe I can play along later anyway
    We'll definitely miss ya, Liz! Hope you're finding some bright spots in your travels :-).

6. I am gonna try to be there! This heat is frying my creative flow and I need some inspiration desperately! Jenn is always good for opening up my creative box!
    Catalina

<----Check out our new CT BLOG

7. Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Hope to be there. As long as the healthy dose of antibiotics & steroids the Dr. prescribed today kicks in and they don't end up admitting me to the hospital tomorrow. I have a long history of lung problems, and a summer cold turned into an infection in my lungs. I have to go back to the Dr. again tomorrow for them to check and see how things are doing.
    Cathy, I'm so sorry you're sick! Please let us know how you're doing, and what the doc says!

Quote Originally Posted by j_camargo6 View Post
    Cathy, I'm so sorry you're sick! Please let us know how you're doing, and what the doc says!
    I feel soooo much better than yesterday. Amazing what a mega dose of antibiotics and steroids can do for a lung infection. The Dr. was very pleased with my progress today and told me to continue my meds as I did yesterday. I will be there tomorrow night. Looking forward to it. The last one was so much fun.

Yaay, can't wait..will see if I can be there!
    I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several days attack me at once.

Quote Originally Posted by britnkaysmemaw2 View Post
    Cathy,
    Hope all is well with your health. Hope the meds worked!!