shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Mothers Day

Happy Mothers Day

Over here in the UK, it is Mothers Day today, so just want to wish all you Mums a very happy day :):):):)

My girls gave me a box of Thorntons chocolates (yum yum!!), a really cute 'Me To You' teddy bear which has a t-shirt on telling me that I'm the 'best Mum', and Lucie made me a fridge magnet frame with her photo in! Despite waking me up to give me the presents at 6.45am, they let me sleep in for a while, then when I came downstairs, Em had tidied up my computer desk for me!! And, Alice had made me a card on psp and printed it out for me!

Hope you all have a great day too :)

Sounds like you are off to a great "Mum's Day". Enjoy!
    Joni

3. Happy Mums Day - Sounds like your family will make it a memorable one :) Enjoy!

Awww... HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

It is odd to realize that today is mothers day where you live.. We kinda get in a rut and think that what we do and how we do things is the only way. After all, we all know mother's day is in May! LOL! I hope you have a glorious day with your family. It sounds like it has started off just swell

Your girlie girls are the best!!! What a bunch of sweeties!!!! Of course, it does help that they do have the best mum!!! You rule, Joy!!!

Stephanie

Happy Mother's Day Joy!

Happy Mother's Day, Joy!! What sweet girls you have!!

Here is a belated Happy Mother's Day! Sounds like your girls are spoiling you. :)
    Alice

"The greatest treasures are those invisible to the eye but found by the heart." Author Unknown

Happy Belated Mother's Day!! I hope you had a fabulous day!!