shoppe forum gallery chat classes blog newsletter contact calendar getting started facebook today\'s posts tutorials
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you eating?

What are you eating?

Now that we know what your wearing... what are you eating? I just KNOW this is going to make me hungry!!! ...
    Just tell us what time it is and what your eating :)

It's 3:37 pm I'm drinking a cup of black tea, with milk no sugar and I just finished a popcycle!!

and you?

It's 3.17pm and I'm having a cup of tea (Have lost count how many I've had today already!) and a piece of Mississippi Mud Cake complete with marshmallow creme (made from scratch as can't get it in the store here) and topped with Peacans! YUM YUM YUM!!!!!!!!!!

I need some of Ina's cake to go along with my French Vanilla iced coffee I made
    It is 10:56 a.m. and I am still trying wake up!

It's 9:45 am here (Sunday) and my husband is taking the in~laws home to Gosford - so I'm happily eating fruit cocktail and custard for breaky!! on my 2nd cup of coffee too! (and I wouldn't mind some of that cake either!!)

WOW what a difference in time. It is 7:29 pm Saturday evening in Austin, Tx. I'm also drinking some coffee and hot chicken wings are in the oven for dinner.

It is 8:57 pm here in Ohio
    I am not eating anything, but I am so hungry
    I am debating cooking up something, or taking the easy way out and ordering some take out
    I just wish I knew what I was hungry for.

/me passes elenasworld some fruit salad and custard to tide her over til she makes up her mind... :)

It's 9:50 Am Sunday here and we just finished a tea party curtesy of DD with star cookies and cold lemon tea. Daddy even joined in.

It's 7:30 pm and we just finished dinner: pulled pork sandwiches & BBQ sauce, macaroni salad, and cole slaw. I'm FUUUULLLL!!! So Ina, where'd you get a taste for Mud Pie? Have you been to the South (US that is...)? I think that would go real well with our dinner tonight.

I just got back from out of town and I've settled for an egg salad sandwich with cucumber slices and tea .. now I'm happy!